The Motorola MOTOTRBO™ R7 two-way radio was released in the beginning of 2022. The MOTOTRBO™ R7 is set to play a significant role in the communication solutions for many organizations by providing Next-Gen loudness, clarity, and noise-canceling features.
The MOTOTRBO™ R7 is a suitable addition to any two-way radio system, but especially in a Safety Reimagined improved risk response scenario, as it is simply connected to a range of sensors using DMR and Bluetooth, and can be integrated with video security and access control systems. It is designed to facilitate communication and collaboration in any work setting, allowing security workers to provide safety updates in a range of situations, including boisterous crowds, crowded halls in schools and hospitals, busy workplaces, and noisy industrial settings. Its integration with other safety systems and technologies allows teams to detect and respond more quickly to all types of day-to-day events, as well as during emergencies. The MOTOTRBO™ R7 is the next generation of the XPR7000e radio series.
The Motorola XPR7350e and XPR7550e, which are a part of the XPR7000e family, have long served as the company’s top two-way commercial radios, but with June 2023 as the official cancellation, the MOTOTRBO™ R7 series is set to take the XPR 7000e’s place as the top commercial radio offered by Motorola Solutions. The best parts of the XPR7000e series have been improved on by Motorola’s product engineers, providing a smaller, louder and smarter device.
Why choose the MOTOTRBO™ R7 over the XPR7000e Series?
When you choose the MOTOTRBO™ R7 you will get improved audio quality, a future-proofed platform, improved ruggedness, and enhanced wireless connectivity options. The dual microphones adapt so that your team can hear you over the deafening noise of heavy machinery, a roaring stadium at full capacity, or any other challenging background noise. Noise suppression offers game-changing noise cancelling to your team for a flawless speaking experience in densely populated regions, as well as automatic acoustic feedback suppression to effectively filter out the feedback of other nearby radios. Intelligent audio makes sure calls are always at the ideal volume by monitoring background noise and making speaker volume adjustments without the need for user intervention.
The MOTOTRBO™ R7 can be customized with accessories that are especially made to make your fleet more user-friendly and effective, particularly in noisy conditions. Its redesigned accessory connection increases the point where your attachments connect to the radio’s robustness and endurance while also improving its resistance to corrosion and dust. You can easily access and operate your radio with the help of remote speaker microphones and other audio devices. The unusually loud profile of the MOTOTRBO™ R7 can be supported on a variety of specially designed accessories. Additionally, every call is crystal clear because of the IMPRES™ technology packed audio accessories, which work flawlessly with your MOTOTRBO™ R7.
Lastly, the MOTOTRBO™ R7 is designed to outperform everything put in its path and is rugged enough to fulfill military requirements. The MOTOTRBO™ R7 is of course offered with a UL safe battery to make the unit TIA intrinsically safe certified for use in dangerous conditions without worrying about fire or ignition. It is IP68 certified so it is entirely dust-tight and protected from immersion in water for up to two hours. It is also protected from direct impact from highly pressurized water streams. Even the screen is impact-resistant rugged so that it may tolerate repeated drops to concrete.
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0 GHz
- WPA3 Wi-Fi security protocol compliant
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Large and intuitive 2.4” 320 x 240 px. QVGA display
- Modern, intuitive user experience
- Full suite of accessories
- Sleek and ergonomic form factor
- Automatic Acoustic Feedback Suppression
- Adaptive Dual Microphone Noise Suppression
- Intelligent Audio
- IMPRES™ technology
- Programmable loudness up to 107 phons
- Wideband speaker and microphones
- Simple audio configuration
- Up to 28 hours of battery life
- Intrinsically safe option (UL TIA-4950) – Can be used in hazardous environments without any risk of ignition or fire
- Disinfectant and decontamination substance resistant housing2
- Robust and corrosion-proof side connector
- Rugged to MIL-STD 810
- 5 years of hardware repair, technical support, software updates and premium features
- Wired and wireless options (Wireless RSM and WM500 compatible)
- IP68 Rating – The R7 can be submerged in water of 2 meters for 2 hours
- IP66 Rating – The R7 is rugged enough to withstand direct impact from high pressure water jets
- Compatible with all MOTOTRBO LMR Systems
- Slim, sleek, and compact design for easy portability
- IoT connectivity capabilities
- Call playback feature for listening to older messages
Choosing the Right Two-Way Radios for Your Fleet
When it comes to selecting the right radios for your communications ecosystem, EMCI Wireless provides the expertise and support you need through each step of the process.
If you’re considering upgrading your current two-way radio fleet, we offer scalable, cost-effective solutions and the best customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of your devices. We are here to be your telecom resource for all your communication needs.